Ecology and Environment, Inc., member of WSP, is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our FDEP petroleum clean-up dedicated contract office in Tallahassee, FL. This position will support a large team of environmental professionals and is responsible for managing electronic documents and information for the team through use of web-based applications, databases, and Excel workbooks. Our successful candidate must be a dependable and reliable self-starter with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Provide administrative support for multi-disciplinary environmental professionals
- Enter and maintain project information and generate routine reports using web-based applications, databases, and MS Excel
- Edit documents in MS Word and Portable Document Format
- Monitor and maintain a high volume central e-mail in-box
- Code and upload electronic documents to a document management system
- Assist with the tracking of office workflow, productivity, and project assignments
- Conduct research and queries in My Florida Market Place
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail
- Photocopying, filing, purchasing or other duties as needed
- 5+ years of experience in a professional office environment; Associate’s Degree can substitute for 1 year of experience
- Excellent computer skills; must be proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- A high degree of attention to detail with ability to enter and track detailed information accurately and efficiently
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage a high volume of electronic information
- Experience with the Oculus document management system is a plus
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to provide support for a large group of team professionals
- Ability to work as a team with other administrative support staff
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated individual
We are a global network of innovators and problem solvers, dedicated professionals and industry leaders in scientific, engineering, and planning disciplines working together with our clients to develop technically sound, science-based solutions to the leading environmental challenges of our time. E & E offers opportunities for growth in a team-oriented environment. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.; Visa sponsorship will not be provided. Please view our website at www.ene.com to apply on-line. Local candidates preferred.
Ecology and Environment, Inc. is an EO and AA employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled/and other protected categories.