Ecology and Environment, a member of WSP, is seeking an experienced Professional Civil/Environmental in either Albany, NY (preferred location) or Lancaster, NY. As part of E & E’s nationwide network of engineers, this position will be responsible for the design, construction monitoring and quality assurance for environmental and restoration projects. Our successful candidate will have a Professional Engineer certification and experience with civil/environmental project design and construction.
- Manage engineering projects so that commitments are met with the appropriate level of quality to achieve results
- Plan, staff, schedule, and budget a variety of projects/tasks and identify and resolve issues
- Author and review Statements of Qualifications, proposals, technical documents, reports and conduct client presentations
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients including developing new business opportunities
- Mentor staff and provide technical direction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Environmental or closely related Engineering discipline
- 7+ years of relevant experience; sediment engineering experience is a plus
- Professional Engineer certification required; certification in NY preferred
- Experience successfully planning and performing technical design work
- Ability to effectively work in team environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills with attention to detail
- Experience with scheduling and budgeting, implementing quality control
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience writing technical reports and proposals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; experience with MS Project a plus
- Ability to travel to support business needs
We are a global network of innovators and problem solvers, dedicated professionals and industry leaders in scientific, engineering, and planning disciplines working together with our clients to develop technically sound, science-based solutions to the leading environmental challenges of our time. E & E offers opportunities for growth in a team-oriented environment. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.; Visa sponsorship will not be provided. Please view our website at www.ene.com to apply on-line. Local candidates preferred.
Ecology and Environment, Inc. is an EO and AA employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled/and other protected categories.