Ecology and Environment, Inc. is seeking a full-time Document Production Coordinator at our corporate headquarters in Lancaster, NY. This position will be responsible for daily document production and word processing support. Our successful candidate must be a dependable and reliable self-starter with excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- High-volume printing and binding of technical publications and other materials as needed
- Assist with word processing to type, format, convert, and produce technical documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Prepare print-ready files by slip-sheeting, rotating pages, and resizing pages in Adobe Acrobat
- Collaborate with editors, word processors, and graphic artists to produce hard copy deliverables
- Burn files onto CDs or flash drives for electronic deliverables
- Work with the mailroom to prepare shipments and coordinate mass mailings
- Maintain inventory and order document production supplies
- Troubleshoot and maintain supplies for printers
- Lift, move and distribute documents and supplies
- High-level of proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- 1+ years of experience in a related position; experience with a professional services firm preferred
- Excellent typing and grammar skills with strong attention to detail
- Availability to work 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday; flexibility to work other hours as needed
- A team player with the ability to multitask and work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines
- Self-starter with excellent time management, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
We are a global network of innovators and problem solvers, dedicated professionals and industry leaders in scientific, engineering, and planning disciplines working together with our clients to develop technically sound, science-based solutions to the leading environmental challenges of our time. E & E offers opportunities for growth in a team-oriented environment. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.; Visa sponsorship will not be provided. Please view our website at www.ene.com to apply on-line. Local candidates preferred.
Ecology and Environment, Inc. is an EO and AA employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled/and other protected categories.