Ecology and Environment, Inc. is seeking a full-time Proposal Coordinator at our corporate headquarters in Lancaster, NY to support a high volume of proposals in a fast-paced environment. This position will be responsible for providing high-level support to Proposal Managers and sales staff throughout the capture/proposal process and performing a variety of tasks related to sophisticated proposal development. Our successful candidate will have experience with proposals in a professional services environment. A cover letter is required with your resume – please submit cover letter and resume as one document.
- Read and interpret requests for proposals, qualifications, and other procurement documents
- Create proposal outlines and other key proposal documents in conjunction with proposal managers, proposal team members, and other sources/stakeholders
- Write qualifications statements and resumes of technical staff for proposals and other sales/marketing efforts as needed
- Tailor project descriptions and qualifications statements to meet RFP requirements, demonstrate an understanding of client objectives, and reflect the depth and breadth of the company’s experience
- Create RFP compliance checklists and proposal response matrices to ensure proposal team compliance with all RFP requirements
- Develop templates for proposal volumes that comply with RFP requirements
- Finalize and produce electronic and hard-copy proposal deliverables/documents to ensure compliance with RFP/bid requirements
- Coordinate document review and approval process to meet tight deadlines
- Manage data and proposal documents on document-sharing platform
- Act as a liaison between proposal teams and internal departments that are invested in the proposal process and its outcomes
- Work with marketing department to ensure practice-specific materials are up-to-date and aligned with strategic Business Line objectives for use in proposals and other business development materials
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline
- 1 – 3 years’ experience working with proposals including reading and interpreting requests for proposals; experience working in a professional services firm preferred
- Exceptional writing, editing, proof-reading, and grammar skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite; Adobe Acrobat and InDesign experience a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team, manage multiple projects, and work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines in a face-paced consulting environment
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills
We are a global network of innovators and problem solvers, dedicated professionals and industry leaders in scientific, engineering, and planning disciplines working together with our clients to develop technically sound, science-based solutions to the leading environmental challenges of our time. E & E offers opportunities for growth in a team-oriented environment. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.; Visa sponsorship will not be provided. Please view our website at www.ene.com to apply on-line. A cover letter is required with your resume – please submit cover letter and resume as one document. Local candidates preferred.
Ecology and Environment, Inc. is an EO and AA employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled/and other protected categories.