Ecology and Environment, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager for Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)-regulated projects in our Gulf Coast Region. Preferred locations are West Palm Beach, FL and Pensacola, FL; other domestic U.S. locations will be considered. Our successful candidate will have a good understanding of the FERC process and experience with pipeline and liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects.
- Manage projects involving preparation of FERC applications under Section 3 of the Natural Gas Act
- Manage projects involving preparation of FERC applications under Section 7(c) of the Natural Gas Act
- Manage FERC third-party EIS and EA projects
- Research, writing and preparation of Section 3 and 7(c), NEPA, and other relevant federal and state permitting documents
- Interact professionally with clients and agency representatives
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of professionals to accomplish project requirements
- Handle multiple deadlines and produce high-quality work under tight schedules
- Engage in public involvement / community outreach efforts
- Assist in company business development efforts including attending meetings and preparing presentations, proposals and marketing materials
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in the Physical/Natural Sciences, Planning or a related discipline
- 10 + years experience including experience managing FERC-regulated LNG plants and pipeline projects
- Knowledgeable in National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) evaluation and process
- Excellent self-leadership, facilitation, and public engagement skills
- Excellent project management, leadership, technical writing, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and strategic planning skills with attention to detail and a high quality of work in a pressure environment
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, disciplines, and experts including senior management, clients, and other departments
- Ability to travel to support business needs
We are a global network of innovators and problem solvers, dedicated professionals and industry leaders in scientific, engineering, and planning disciplines working together with our clients to develop technically sound, science-based solutions to the leading environmental challenges of our time. E & E offers opportunities for growth in a team-oriented environment. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.; Visa sponsorship will not be provided. Please view our website at www.ene.com to apply on-line.
Ecology and Environment, Inc. is an EO and AA employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled/and other protected categories.